Do you know people like this, who don't have a clue?!

This is kind of a reiteration of my vent from the "vent session" question earlier...(sorry if anyone's already read it!)

Anyone else dealing with people who are insensitive, thoughtless, and don't have a CLUE how they come across to others? This describes my sister to a T. She currently has 2 jobs (and many other blessings), but all she does is whine, whine, whine. Her feet hurt. She is tired. She's getting the sniffles. Tonight, her FB status was (and I quote): "Bleh. Had to work 6 hours instead of the 4 I was supposed to. Less time for ALL my homework. :(" It seriously put me through the ROOF.

My DH has been out of work for a year, and can't so much as get a job at McDonald's because he's "overqualified" for everything. He'd give his right arm for just one of my sister's jobs, and that's because he has bills to pay and kids to feed. My sister has no bills, no kids, and not a thankful bone in her body. I could SCREAM!!

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know several people like this. it bothers me so much that I no longer go on facebook because people are either bitching or they are so very fake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010