Has any other woman ever had a man act totally insane when you broke up with them?

mimioester

Asked by mimioester at 1:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, my ex tried to kill himself and ended up in the hospital
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• explain insane cause my 1st ex is still actin like we are together sometimes and the sec ex threatened to kill me! insane enough for ya?! was for me
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 1:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Wow ladies that horrible. I have someone that thinks were still together and always threatens to kill himself in front of me
    mimioester

Comment by mimioester (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My last husband actually kept telling people we were still together even though our divorce was final and I was already remarried
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I haven't really but my neighbor was kidnapped last week because she broke up with her ex. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39519529/ns/local_news-rochester_ny/

It was weird being woke up by State Troopers asking if we knew our neighbor. We had friends driving by our complex and SO truck was in the crime tape. They called asking what he did this time lol. But all serious we were really scared and confused because we knew the guy and he didn't look like the type to kick the door in and cut her wrist.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 2:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Plenty of times. Unless they have a pshyciatric disorder ( bipolar etc....) It's a form of controll and manipulation. They take advantage of your sensitive, caring side when they see they're out of options. It's a desperate attempt at regaining controll. I simply told the last BF who tried that, that he's welcome to any sharp object in my kitchen. He left in a (teary) huff... and then the stalking started. Thank God I managed to marry a wonderful man. Before him I seemed to attract all the weird, abusive ones. :)
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 3:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My ex fiance stalked me after I broke it off!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yes one of my ex stalked me for a couple of week even ended up in the hospital trying to kill himself he even had his mom call me to get back with him lol
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Not really. My last serious boyfriend couldn't get over it. I broke up with him before I left for boot camp. When I came home after boot camp and training, I went to see him (or did he pick me up?). He "fell" on my lips and we had sex. That was the last time we were to see each other until I brought home my husband (then fiance) for Christmas the following year. I guess that was his way of dealing with it; one last f*ck.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I've had two go nuts after a break-up. The first was in college and after I broke it off he started calling at all hours of the night, e-mailing me constantly, and even hacked my email and blog. When I told him I didn't even want to be friends (I tried to be nice at first and stay friends, bad idea) he demanded that I quit school and move in with him and his mom.......not likely. After a few weeks he called me one last time to tell me he was over it because he could never get a ride to come get me....
    The second wasn't as bad, just a little weird. When we broke up (a mutual thing I thought) we agreed that it was best if we didn't speak for a while, so I moved on. When he got back in touch with me two years later I was already with my then fiance (now married) and we were expecting our daughter. When I told him about it he flipped out, told me I was lying, then called me a whore and refused to speak to me. No loss there.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 12:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010