Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get the court to subpoena medical records?

We filed for an emergency child custody order and it was denied due to lack of evidence. We have a hearing scheduled for later this month where we will be given the chance to provide evidence. The thing is that our evidence needed consists of medical records and a 911 call. It's my understanding that those things need a subpoena and only a lawyer or the court can do that. In Arizona, what do we need to do to get that subpoena?

Answer Question

Asked by mz_erica03 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 14 (1,499 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • hirer a good attorney that specializes in family court issues

    Answer by queen.bee at 5:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.