What are you plans for th week?

Im a stay at home mom so I will do the normal duties, then have dr. appointments this week for me and one of the kids. will be a busy week!

kids_r_gr8

Asked by kids_r_gr8 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, plus one class on Thursdays. This week, I only have to go on Wednesday because we're having lab on Wednesday night instead of Thursday night, today is a holiday and Friday is a faculty day or something, and it's my birthday! I'm soooo excited because now I have Thursday through Sunday with NO classes! Whoo hoo happy early 21st to me lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:47 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    kids_r_gr8

Comment by kids_r_gr8 (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We have a festival going on near where I live. So I will be going to that at least twice. Other than that, it's a boring week here in Indiana....lol
    msm2010

Answer by msm2010 at 3:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's Thanksgiving today in Canada.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• clean up and organized around the house. We have a playdate on Wednesday and the library on Thursday.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Work 9-3 every day. Wednesday we are going to the pumpkin patch with the kids. Then back again on Saturday. Lord know what inbetween.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• going to clean my house and take care of sick children
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010