Any other moms have their ears gaged?

What size are your's? Mine were 2s, but yesterday I decided to put my 0s in, and I'm having issues with my left one lol. I've had a couple of sizes hurt a little for a couple of hours before, but my left ear is KILLING me! I can only get the jewelry in about halfway (I have the swirly tapers that are glass), and I've been using a ton of triple antibiotic ointment on it for lube. The right one went in pretty easy, I just had to put it in slowly, and I gave it about 24 hours between getting it halfway in and all the way. I don't understand why the left one is hurting like this though. It's aching non-stop and I haven't really messed with it at all. Grrr! Anyone ever have this problem before?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have 0-00's in my ears, and it will hurt like that for a day. Don't take it out cause it will swell back down. put some ice on it and it should feel better, even take some motrin. I've had mine at 0-00's for 3 years now. It just takes time to heal. *I cant remember if they are 0's or 00's haha. PM me if you have any more questions :)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Thanks! I took some ibuprofin last night before bed and held some cold stuff to it before and after I soaked in in salt water, and it's feeling a little better today. It just confused me so much because my right one didn't really hurt at all unless I bumped it really hard or caught it on my shirt, but my left was hurting SO bad and swollen a little. Not really bad, just enough so I couldn't move the jewelry at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2010