Is there any way to get your monthly flow to end early? adult content

I know this is an out there question, but my bf lives across country from me and I am going to visit him and though I should be done by then. I would sure like to be able to make sure...lol

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 3:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• I have had functions come up where i had to wear a formal dress and a period would be noticed. what my grandma told me (a old wives tale i can swear) but she told me to drink lavender water. I found that target has this and its by Arbor farms. This has worked for me. I also don't stress over it and i keep telling myself im just spotting (even though im flowing hard or medium) i will still say im spoting. hope this works.
    pumpkindreams

Answer by pumpkindreams at 8:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Lol happens everytime my DH comes into town . I guess its fate. If you find out there is please msg me as I want to know to! Biut if there was anything out there I think we would all know by now.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 4:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• lavendar water...hmmm...worth a try...It never fails everytime we're gonna have alone time it happens...lol
    BigfordBrat

Comment by BigfordBrat (original poster) at 9:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Not that I know of. Needs to run it's course. It's just the way it is.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010