ok why

is he wanting us to move to tx to stay at his moms for a little cause of the people here that are too much for me im pregnant and its nthing but stress and causeing high blood pressure i know its them cause i relax when they are all gone but his mother hates me and doesnt like that im pregnant its so god i wanna cry why would he do that i mean i know its an easy out but why isnt that more stress .. idk how to feel i know he would only ever do whats best for us both but im scared of his mother she is just so evil how should i fel am i wrong ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I would sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him. You do not need more stress you need less.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• thats what i said but its like id be leaveing one stress enviroment to another .. i feel so idk i am cring thats all i know .. i need room i need to feel comfy in a home not like i have to hide
    Anonymous

• Ok take a deep breath and tell us girls. What is your first issue? Take a slow breathe of air and let it out slowly. Tell us one issue at a time and us women will see how we can help.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• ok well first our roommate his son is a lazy worthless pos that tells me to do shit i ignore him nd its just parties and loud music and banging doors i cant even sleep at night cause just so much noise and the son who is 27 will peak in my bathroom stare at me in my room i feel as if i have to hide from everyone in our room our dogs even hate this guy ... now SO wants us to move to his moms for a little but she just hates me and keps tring to break us up .. its just stress no matter what i do
    Anonymous

• Wow, that is a lot isn't it.
    Maybe he is wanting to move to Texas to help you out. To get you away from an environment that is only causing you undue stress. Can you get a place of your own? If not then maybe he is wanting to move to an environment where he feels is safe and hoping you will feel safe as well.
    As for your Mother in Law. Has she ever given you cause for you to believe she does not want you with her son? Besides you are something very precious...the mother of her grandchild.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• ya she has she tells him that im a childish mistake and that he should had left me before he knocked me up cause now he will have problems she thinks so little of me just because i ddint come from money like her
    Anonymous

• Can you not get your own place?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• no he only makes 1200 a month afer taxes .... after the next summer we can he will be done with school and makeing like 3000 a month
    Anonymous

• Have you checked into get on some kind of assistance?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• we dont quilfy i looked already they say he makes too much ....
    Anonymous