What is going on..........

O.k so first I want to say that my period is always very predictable. If I am late I am pregnant. I always start on Wed and end on Sunday. Even after I had my children after that first wierd period I straigtened out and back to Wed to Sun. So this month it didn't start till Fri ( I was freaking but Preg test said no) and now (sun) it's over. Think I should worry? What could it be?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be stress? alot of things could cause a late period ... id call the dr tho get a blood test
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yeah I'd say stress too. A lot of things can throw you off, no matter how regular you've been in the past. If you're still wondering, I'd wait a week and test again, then just wait and see what happens next month.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008