Have you guys ever cheated on your Hubby?

I didn't, I'd feel terrible and I don't even want to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My ex husband was extremely abusive. My ex had a friend that was always at our home. When ever he was there my ex would not hurt me. He and I became very close friends. He noticed the bruises. He would call and check on me when he knew my ex was not at home. An emotional relationship built up for 5 months and then it got physical. That relationship saved my life for 8 months while I planned a safe escape for my children and myself.
    Anonymous

• Of course not! And never ever would.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• That's a great story Anon. :o)
    Anonymous

• No, I haven't. And I don't plan to. Ever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes, I did. I regret it and told him about it. We divorced over it and now we are getting remarried! Go figure! Would I ever do it again? No way!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yes I did and in some ways I regret in and in others I think it saved my relationship with my dh.
    Anonymous

• Anon (the first one):

Honey, I wouldn't even consider that cheating...he broke the vows long before you sought shelter in another man's arms.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• No and wouldn't even consider it. If our relationship was that far beyond repair then we either need to go to counseling or split up. Try dating your hubby if you get the itch - it'll make things more exciting, and you can reconnect emotionally and physically.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Anon #1,

I'm sorry you went through the hardships of an abusive marriage. I don't even think you cheated. If I were you and were with an abusive man, I'd choose a man that cared for me over him any day.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I completely agree w/ you jespeach. My cousin wont remarry her now BF b/c she already married once and believes that once you marry you dont marry again. But her DH was awful, he wan't the man that she married. But no I've never cheated on my DH, I love him way too much!
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 10:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2008