I need help!!! adult content

Ok so I am 2 weeks late 2day! This morning i got up and did a pregnancy test, its one of those dollar ones from dollar general. it said negative! last week I took a clear blue Digital, and it said positive..i just figured that the dollar one says not to take it till ur 2 weeks late. So I am 2day...I have all the early signs of pregnancy except for morning sickness...Whats going on? im confused and a lil hurt...weve been trying for awhile now and its not happening...please give me some advice ladies??

KaylynnsMommie2

Asked by KaylynnsMommie2 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• concidering you have already taken it twice it's probly best you just go to your local doctor and have them test you... you'll not only get the best results but also the right one.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 3:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• one remain calm. two if you go to walmart, target, cvs, walgreens look at all the different test. I like the clear blue easy a lot of time you can get a package that is design for two that they put a third in for free. Buy one that is a multiple and try it tomorrow early.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 8:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would go buy another test (not from the dollar store) and try again tomorrow!! Good luck!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• my bf said not to worry when he seen how i reacted to the negative test...He said that he was gunna buy one for me to take tomorrow morning... i just really want to be pregnant! I wannna have another one soooo bad... and I feel pregnant...i just am having a hard time wrapping my head around the negative result...
    KaylynnsMommie2

Comment by KaylynnsMommie2 (original poster) at 8:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Get a good pregnancy test like clearblue or hpt. Mine for dollar tree said negative and then like 5 minutes later had a really faint positive. I had to get a digital one because I was so confused. I'm 23 weeks pregnant right know. Hopefully you will also just take it easy.. good luck!
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 8:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would go with the Clear Blue Digital test results over the Dollar General one. Take another test to confirm :)
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i suggest you take another clear blue test but i would really go to the doctor just in case :-)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Clear blue digital. Best test ever.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010