Did you cheat?!

who did it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I Never have on my Husband or would plan on it.. But did with a boyfriend .. I think it was because I new we were not going to go anywhere or something.. and the other man was here and I have always had a soft place for him..... But with that guy I cheated on I did it twice...the 2nd guy I didn't sleep with just kissed.. But It still is wrong.. and if you really love a person you should never do it to them.
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• nope but i will admit i have in the past once
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 8:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I did with my ex because the situation was abusive, and I was looking for a way out. I'm very happily married now and would die before I cheated on this one. I love him with everything that is in me.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Never on my SO...I did in the past as kind of a revenge for an ex cheating on me. Obviously not a mature decision, but I did.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Never have, but I was cheated on once by an ex-boyfriend. I could never do that to someone.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would never and would never put myself in the place that it could happen.
    mommyflynn5

Answer by mommyflynn5 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes. I did. I turned in my older sister's essays a time or two when I was in highschool. We went to different schools, so I knew I wouldn't get caught. Bad me. Bad! Bad!! I need a detention.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I cheated when I was in highschool on my partners, but I was naive... I have wised up and I don't see myself ever cheating on my husband..
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 10:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I have after a year of my ex and I being separated. BAD BAD IDEA!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would never cheat on my man I have enough respect for him and my children. I love my family to much to lose it all .Ya right !
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 27, 2008