mylife??????

i have a lot to say.i dont know where to start.to me my life sucks.i have 2 kids i love very much and i try to get them every thing they need or what thats when i can,as most of you know iam haveing troulb; in my marrage.i do love my hubby,but i cant trust him any more and i have know repect for him.iam not in love with him at all.iam giveing mybest foot forward but its just not good enough for me or him.iam very depressed.i used to be a happy person.but when he hurt me every way thier is to hurt a women iam just not me any more.what to do with myself ?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Life is too short to live it unhappily, if you are no longer in love with hubby, then you need to sit down and figure out a way of what you can do. Your kids know when you are unhappy , it creates a tense environment for them that really does more good than harm. It is better to have two separate happy parents than two unhappy together. Re evaluate your life and come up with a solution, I am sure hubby will not want a woman who is no longer in love to stay in this type of relationship.

Answer by older at 9:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Counseling?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I suggest going to counseling to get these problems worked out. I don't think anyone who isn't a therapist can really help too terribly much. I think the best you can get here is support for what you need to do.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Well, you figure out if you wanna stay with him or not... and you call a psychologist and go in for someone unbiased to talk with.

It'll all be okay.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The only real way to absolve yourself from all this grief is to move on. If you do not love him and you guys are not having a healthy relationship, then whats the point of being together? you want your kids to be happy and believe or not mommys emotions rub off on the children. If you are hurting and sad, trust me they know and can sense and feel it. You want you children to rememeber mommys good days and not bad days,. You want them to remember the mommy who is always smiling, happy and fun. A toxic relationship will only rub you of happiness and fulfillment you can enjoy in life that you will never get the opportunity to have.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• will only rob** not rub^
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Older hit it dead on Life is to short to live it UNHAPPILY! way to short....to just settle or be unhappy
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2010