sleeping ???

this was our weekend,we got movies got pizza on friday,we were going to go out of town for the day but we didn't go any where.our son left for a sleep over.hubby played gemes online are wactched football.me and my daugther hung out in my roon wacthing t.v. or just sleepingknow house work got done and i did not care.on sundaythe same thing,this morring i got the kids off to school, took out the trash and got a load of clothes washing,so what do you ladys think ? what is up with me and my child ?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont understand what you are asking? you had a lazy day... so what!? Everyone does! Sometimes you just have to slow down and take a day or two. No biggy
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, but I'll bump the question for you.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You had a relaxing Sunday with your dd.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• doesnt sould like anything is wrong...sounds like you had a relaxing day...then got back to your house work today....nothing wrong with that...
    KME3

Answer by KME3 at 9:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It sounds like your life is like a lot of other couples.........................

Answer by older at 9:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I dunno...... what's wrong with your child? Is this a trick question?
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 9:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010