Anything freaky happen on your 10/10/10?

Within 3 hours at my job two people (grocery store) had seizures. My 6 month old son ended up in the hospital with a severe ear infection with TONS of other people who were sick or had accidents, then when we went to fill his prescription two freaky things happened!
The ambulance and firetrucks across the street were leaving and the rx lady said they had been doing that every ten or so minutes and then she told me to pull around the building when someone pulled up behind me because she would have my prescription ready right away! Seriously? They usually take 45 minutes to 2 hours! (lol)

Anything freaky happen in your area? (Really the seizure thing and the ambulances leaving out every 15 minutes were the strangest to me.)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 8:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I left for work in the morning and my tire came off my rim!!! i don't even know how that happens... then when i finally got to work and 3 people had called out and it was horrible. I don't know about a freaky day, but i can say 10/10/10 def wasn't my favorite day!
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No. Not really.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• nope, but a friend from church her DD (almost 6 next month) had to go get stitches in her head because she shut her head in the screen door. Why was everyone afraid of what will happen 10/10/10? Cause I kept hearing and seeing people talk about it is it like a bad number or something?
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh my gosh yes! me and my ex-hubby actually spoke and were adults for the first time in a while!. We actually had a good time. Its kind of crazy because our daughter was conceived in October and our previous baby that we lost was also conceived in October. So it was kind of freaky. We have not spoken to each other for months and the day before my mother called me and said she had a dream that he and I got back together and were expecting! pretty freaky to me!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Except for the fact that it was my fil's 71st birthday and we actually got him a piñata... nothing :)

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I didn't know it was supposed to be a weird/bad day...Yesterday was actually a really good day for me. Had dinner with my boo's family. Met his godmom & him & i talked a lot and got a lot closer :)
    LasciviousVamp

Answer by LasciviousVamp at 10:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I thought it was supposed to be a lucky day....that's what the billion text and email messages I got said and we all know how reliable those are!

Nothing weird happened. Except maybe that I got to sleep until 11am. That almost never happens.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I wasn't freaked out by it, I just thought it was odd that so many wierd things were happening on the date and that the numbers were 10/10/10. :) I don't get caught up in all that superstitious bull.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh my god ashjack4! I'm glad to see you're okay! I didn't even realize that could happen either!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It was DD's 11th bday. The one freaky thing was that the day before 2 strangers gave her birthday presents just because she was at my show with me. Very sweet and awesome.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010