i am pregnant and i have red dots on my stomach,what can this be?

I had this with my 1st pregnancy also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mention it to your doctor, but it's actually very common to get a mild rash during pregnancy.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yea i will i have an appt. tuesday but i wanted to know if any of you guys had it. They are so small tho.
    Anonymous

• I had it come and go. I really think that mine was just from the skin getting irritated from stretching.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• If I remeber correctly they are just lite popped blood vessels. I had them, still do!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yea mine come and go (only when pregnant tho)
    Anonymous

• i think it's from stretching
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• There is a specific rash called "PUPP" or something similar that is from your liver slowing down and causing things to get pushed through your skin. I had it with my daughter...could be any type of rash though...heat rash maybe?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Answered at 6:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 by: kabbot01 There is a specific rash called "PUPP" or something similar that is from your liver slowing down and causing things to get pushed through your skin. I had it with my daughter...could be any type of rash though...heat rash maybe?

i got this..pupps with my son. if it comes and goes then it probably isnt this. mine started on the tummy and then spread down my legs and arms and itched like there is no tomorrow...lol. it sucked they were going to induce me cause i was going on like 2 weeks of it and in so much discomfort and pain...but he started coming right before they could. good luck. hope its not pupps

ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008