If you have been pregnant more than once...I have a question: Were you nauseated with one pregnancy but not the other?

I am freaked out right now!... I am pregnant and have NO symptoms... This is technically my 6th pregnancy... however I have 2 living children... but with all of them I was nauseated from the very beginning when my hcg levels were very low.

I have a lot of anxiety over this... I do take a ton of B vitamins and we recently moved to a higher altitude.

I had my hcg levels checked last Mon, Wed and Friday and they were all more than doubling.

I am curious to find out how different other's pregnancies were?

I am still doing hpt's because I am in such disbelief that I am pregnant- cause I don't feel that way (and I am even on progesterone!)

Thanks for your help!

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 9:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first I was a little sick. With my second, I was sick for 5 months straight. With my third, I was only a little sick,  and with this pregnancy I wasn't sick at all.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. Went very smoothly. I was very nauseous for the first 4 months with the other two. It was awful.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I only have 1, but my aunt was like this. Had a great first pregnancy with zero morning sickness, and had trouble keeping anything at all down with her second pregnancy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• When I was pregnant the first 2 times, I had very little nausea, very few actual symptoms... they were both boys. My last pregnancy, I had every single symptom and was sick through my entire pregnancy (nausea plus)... that one was a girl.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My first was wonderful. My second, people thought I was on a diet because all I could eat was Yoplait Whips and string cheese. I was terribly sick and lost weight.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 9:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i was so sick with my first....i was sick when i so much as blinked, 24/7...miserable!! and this time around (although we just found out), i've been a little queasy, but nothing much. hopefully this one will be smoother.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• With my first I had morning sickness all day long, but not bad enough that I ever threw up. It went away at 12 weeks. I'm pregnant now (about 9 weeks) and I have it off and on. Not as bad as with the first. Most times I don't notice it. My sister didn't have it all all with either of her kids, and they were both carried to full term. So don't worry about it. I know people say "morning sickness is a good sign", but it is fine if you don't have it. Not everyone does.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• with my son I wasnt really sick at all, hardly any symptoms, with my daughter I was so sick...I could almost set my watch by what time I would be running to the bathroom. Try not to worry too much momma, as long as your levels are moving up just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yes my first DS i didnt find out i was prego until i was 6 months along due to no symptoms and the pg tests were neg. my second DS i knew right away due to the symptoms i had..... remember every pregnancy is different
    xashxleex87

Answer by xashxleex87 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have 3 boys, I had one tubal pregnancy, and 8 miscarriages. With my first son I was so sick that I weighed 10 pounds less than when I got pregnant at 6 months!!! With the miscarriages, I had some nausea, but not quite like with my 1st son. With my 2nd son I had nausea, but never threw up, and with my 3rd son, no symptoms whatsoever, in fact I only went to the doctor for a test because I was going to get diet pills, and my period was a week late, so I thought I better check just to be sure, but I knew I couldn't be pregnant, and I was so surprised when the nurse came to tell me it was positive that I burst out into hysterical laughter.....I was happy, but surprised.

Never did get sick with the 3rd. So every baby can be different....even if they're the same sex!!!

Try to relax, I know how you feel I was worried too, but maybe you'll just be lucky and this will be an easy pregnancy!!! Best Wishes.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2010