Really? It's so annoying!

Anyone else find it annoying with that advertisement in the lower left corner of your screen (currently clumpy & crumbly)? I know advertisements help pay for the site, but really? You just HAVE to put something there which interferes with your interaction? Sheesh!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have yet to see the one you mention, but have had headaches from a couple other ads. Yes it is annoying. I appreciate the ads though. They help me access the site for free. Double edged sword. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeh.... for the longest time, when the red robin ad was on top, i would be trying to go to one of the tabs, and it wouldn't let me until i clicked on the ad! guh.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The Aquafresh ad at the top of the screen used to get me....it would open and I couldn't wouldn't be able to hit my tabs.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I wish they put the one on the right to the left hand side.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Advertising makes the world go round, It's how we learn about new products.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't see the ads on FireFox but I enjoy them for the most part. Some like the hyperactive ones or the orkin horde of roaches ad piss me off but my name is one of them right now so that is cool.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I hate all the adds! Especially the flashy ones. They bog my comp down. But, I deal.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have Adblocker :)

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010