Don't you have anything more important to do?

Dennis Kucinich has now decided to re-open an investigation into the Kent State shootings from 1970 claiming there was more to it than originally thought. While I understand that it was a part of our history, with all that's going on today, don't you have anything more important on which to focus? Like the failing economy & jobs in your district?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Now HE would be an example of who needs to be sent packing in a few days!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• There's an election coming and he hasn't had a single national headline since the primaries 3 years ago. He has to do SOMETHING to get attention.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Wow, there must be something pretty compelling to get a 40 year old case reopened and dedicate the $$ to continuing an investigation. I guess I will wait and see what comes of it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• There's an election coming and he hasn't had a single national headline since the primaries 3 years ago. He has to do SOMETHING to get attention. Answer by NotPanicking

Ahhhh, I suppose you are right.  And if it calls the safety of the community into question, all the better. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Or other relevant crimes that need to be solved ASAP because of the safety of the people effected. I know there are too many missing children out there and this time , moneny and energy wasted in revamping this case could be put to better use.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Damn these politicians they have NO CLUE what REAL PEOPLE actually think or care about or NEED at this point in time

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• maybe he has something interesting on it..in order to re open a case that old..But then again the election might really be the whole story here..how many votes can he get...is what he's looken for i think!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I suppose there could be a reason for him to do that but you have to remember this is they guy who believes in UFOs and little green men
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• He needs to make a funny I am not a witch commercial ASAP

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I guess he needs a real problem in his life, that would keep him occupied.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2010