Does anybody have the worse sinus problems? What can you do about it?

ROXIE4619

Asked by ROXIE4619 at 9:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• Try a neti pot to help clean out & maintain your sinuses. You also need to get to the root of your sinus problems. Do you have allergies? A deviated septum? non-allergic rhinitis? Enlarged tonsils? Is your house too dry or too humid? Etc....Once you know what's triggering/causing your sinus issues, you'll be able to take specific steps towards healing them.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree with pp. I had horrible sinus infections until an allergist finally figured out all the things I'm allergic to (grass, dust, some trees, feathers [had a down coat]) and I took allergy shots and zyrtec to control them. I also was on antibiotics for about 3 months to finally get rid of the infection once and for all. That was 10 years ago.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• YES- my sinuses have been the Worst i have ever had! it is really bad in the mornings; i gargle with Warm Salt Water & use Salt Water Nose Spray- Most of the time, it helps alot- i also put Peppermint Oil on a Cottonball & leave them in my bedroom & bathroom-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010