super problem...need advice

ok moms here it is... im a 25 yr old mother of 2 beautiful boys last may i was pg with my 3rd and miscarried.... i just found out im pg again... yay for me right! well i told my dh and he just told me that i did it on purpose and that he doesnt want it.... and i know that sounds ridiculous bc if he didnt want a 3rd baby he wouldnt have done what men are supposed to do to make babies... and he also knew i wasnt on b.c. and he also knew that i wanted to try again..so when he did what he was supposed to do when i suggested he do that he was all for it... now i dont know what to do.... help please

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Your husband is being an insensitive ass and behaving like a spoiled child....you can't change that, but you can let him know that his words and actions hurt you and give him the opportunity to apologize and make amends....beyond that, maybe some marriage counselling? Or a slap upside the head?
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm not an expert but maybe he is still upset about the miscarriage? Give it a little bit and see if he has a change of heart.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 9:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree with Lisa.Price, or maybe he has other stress at work or something that's bothering him. Try to talk to him and see what's going on, if it's too emotional write him a letter showing concern and love, while letting him know that this baby is both of yours, and you hope that you have his love and support.

I would try to work this out, it sounds to me like there is something more going on......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Give him time to let it sink in. He might of said that because he was having a bad day.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• A bad day? A BAD DAY? No, you don't tell your spouse they got preggo on purpose, and you don't want the baby BECAUSE YOU HAD A BAD DAY! There is no excuse for that. Somewhere along the way, there is more to it. He could be still upset about the miscarriage, but it's coming out in a really strange way if that's it.
    OP, write him a letter. That way he cannot interrupt you. Tell him exactly how it made you feel. Express it all. Tell him it's not acceptable. He needs to do some soul searching. And I'm with Anna, a good slap upside the head.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry you miscarried. I hope he comes around soon.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Tell him to effing bad!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I agree with Lisa.Price
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeah i think he still upset from the miscarriage just let him cool down he will come around & congratulations i hope everything works out for the best
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds like he needs to get out of the picture and you need to find someone who respects you, life and your family. If he doesn't want his own child and is that abrasive about the situation... then you don't need him. My ex told me he didn't want our baby so I told him I didn't want HIM. Best decision I ever made. Yes it is tougher raising them alone, but my children are also happier and we have found an excellent daddy for our family.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2010