9 month old baby

My baby is 9 months old, and i would like to add some biscuits (powder form) in her milk, when i did nothing comes out from the bottle. i think the milk gets thicker and the holes are too small, is there anywhere where i can buy bottle with big holes that are exactly used for this purpose....please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they have different size nipples or get a pin and poke a few more holes in. also i would recommend rice powder its easier to digest and wont constipate her
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I took one of my daughters bottles and cut the nipple a lil bigger and wrote on the bottle so i knew which was which.. because i found that if u get a nipple with a bigger hole the whole thing is bigger and my daughter wouldnt take them..
    i hope that helps in any way good luck
    lieghann

Answer by lieghann at 9:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You don't need to put anything in her milk. She needs plain milk and eat real food. By adding to it, you are replacing her MAIN source of nutrients with filler. Which is not a good thing. If she has reflux, they make a milk with it added. Or you feed smaller bottles more often. If you are trying to make her sleep longer at night...that won't help, give her more milk per bottle. By 9 months, she should be able to eat REAL food and drink milk from a sippy. And by milk, I mean breastmilk or formula.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:47 AM on Oct. 11, 2010