Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you

report someone to cps?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • Find the local number a call. Just google it for your county and state

    Answer by Jademom07 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • Yup, but make sure they really need to be reported.

    Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • google it

    Answer by LilMomma212 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • Google or 411

    Answer by LasciviousVamp at 10:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • Call your local Social Services department.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.