work at home jobs?? is it possible for there to be something thats not a scam?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• i dont think so i'm also searching without much luck. if u find anything let me know.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• There are jobs out there. I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I do a couple survey sites now and then. It's not a ton of money, but it's a little extra which always helps.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes there are work from home jobs out there. They are not the conventional type so most people think they dont exsist. They do. They are few and far between, however. A business is easier, more economical and YOU have better control over how much money you want to make.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes it is. I work for a local company keying their data entry out of my home. Most of the 'work from home' (especially data jobs) are scams the only way to find a legit one is to call companies in your area and ask if they have data jobs available.
    I have friends/family who do Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Avon.... those might be something to consider as well as you can set your own schedule and pace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I've been working at home for 4 years now. So, Yep! :)
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 10:34 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was lucky and found a job that allows me to work at home, I have been doing it for almost 11 years, so yes it is possible to find ones that are not scams.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• there are thousands of jobs and businesses you can attach yourself too. or site has verified a few of these and posted them so its easier to find something. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Absolutely..But there is a Big question...are you looking for a JOB where you wont make more than about 300-500 Max for A lot of work or are you looking for a Business where you Caould make that in a Day or a week?
    Depending on factors, do you want inventory, parties, etc. or are you looking for a real WAH Business without all that STUFF.
    I chose the Latter of the two. I represent a company that is 39 years old, publicly trades on the NYSE (PPD) and is in top credentials for Everything (FORBES< UC COC< BBB A+ etc) NO PARTIES and STUFF at all

I spend My time helping other families Protect themselves and their families while earning a FT income in about 15 hours a week from home. Prepaid legal services is debt free and growing into our mass explosion (just check out the stock)

I absolutely Love what I do GENUINELY helping families daily, and I am a FT SAHM. Message me and we can chat
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes, there is. I work from home and I love it!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010