How the Hell Do Some Girls Have Babies and Look the Same if Not Better Than Before They Became Pregnant?!?

I've always had a lack of self-confidence in myself because of my body. I have had so many body issues I couldn't even begin to tell you! After having my son I gained 60 pounds&living at my fiance's parents house&being stuck here ALL.THE.TIME because my car is broken for the moment is just making me lazy&pack on some more pounds that I REALLY need to lose. Right before I got pregnant I was finally at the PERFECT weight for me that made me so confident&I was for the first time in my entire life at the weight I've been dying to be at for my height. &four days after, I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. So I'm trying to shed these pounds. Especially only being 19 I want to look young&feel beautiful for once in my life you know? I have a 10 month old I have to stop feeling lazy&get up&go. With no time to go to the gym&no time to work out except when my son is sleeping my options are limited. Suggestions please? :/

JacksonsMommyx3

Asked by JacksonsMommyx3 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• Eat as healthy as is possible. Even if you don't have time to go to a gym or take a jog. Push your baby in a stoller (there are mom stroller joggin groups everywhere) Do lunges around your house. Do 5 pushups here and there. If you are sitting flex your bottom and then relax. do it several times. Just little bits here and there help a ton!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 10:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• is there any mommy&baby exercise groups or anything in your area? idk, i do know how you feel, i gained ALOT of weight with my first at 19 and then i started taking Depo and i never lost the weight, i finally stopped the depo and was losing some weight and feeling better about myself when i got pregnant with my 2nd :P i can't afford to join a gym or go out to exercise when i'm a sahm with a little one to take care of, but i've learned to deal and just try to be happy with my fat self :-/ do you have a Wii? the WiiFit has been a godsend for me, when i remember and have the time to use it! lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Thanks! [: I try to take walks with my son and go to the park everyday before winter comes, but even still I feel like I'm not doing enough. :/
    JacksonsMommyx3

Comment by JacksonsMommyx3 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My fiance's little brother has a Wii. I want Wii fit soooo bad!!! I'm sure it would help a lot. [: Thanks!
    JacksonsMommyx3

Comment by JacksonsMommyx3 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010