Is caffeine a big deal when trying to get pregnant?

I work a billion hours and consume a cup o' coffe in the am and a red bull in the afternoon? is this affecting me trying to get pregnant?

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 10:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes it effects you getting pregnant. It can slow down conception and also interferes with the eggs ability to implant in the uterus
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It can have an effect. How much of an effect I don't think has been really determined. However, it's important to cut out caffinated beverages and sodas while trying to concieve or when pregnant. Anything that has a slight chance of hurting your chances should be eliminated if at all possible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes to much of that will effect your chance, People are different from others, So you have to see what your body can take are not
    MrsOkpataku

Answer by MrsOkpataku at 10:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Honestly every woman is different. I always drink caffeine and it has never affected my ability to get pregnant. I just always stop drinking it when I am pregnant.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010