Religious discussion/debate groups

What are you favorite religious discussion and debate groups? Or is this the place you prefer?

Plum419

Asked by Plum419 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm a member of the Religious Debate group. Nice group of ladies there!

Sharon

momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I am also a member of Religious Debate...it is quite lively at times and there are many people of many religions there.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It is not a debate group, but I enjoy our religious discussions in my Attachment Parenting Christian group!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Honestly, I've joined the groups, but I don't like them. I just stick with Answers... The Groups just aren't any fun.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was in Religious Round Table, Unorganized Religion, and religious Debate but quit them when I went back to school. I just don't have as much time as I used to.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I love Unorganized Religion - although its for discussion and not debate (we're more into supporting each other and sharing than we are into trying to prove anyone wrong or anything). Its a great place to be, though, as it welcomes all different paths and understandings and encourages the different points of view found in it.

I'm also in Religious Roundtable, its a great group, too. They have debates and discussions and there are a variety of faiths represented.

Both groups are places where people are welcomed, and friendships grow.

I'm in a few other religious groups, but those two are the ones I spend the most time in. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I like Answers better, but I do join in religious discussions in a couple of groups
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I like answers.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010