Now, why didn't I think of facebook?

two youngest billionaires in America...
What do you think will be the next big thing?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/110948/youngest-billionaires-in-america?mod=career-leadership

clicky

lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• or sillybandz...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I actually did legally patent an idea I had years ago, thinking if a company decided to use it, I could get rich off of the royalties! It was for what I called "Cool Core." It was a freezable and reusable non-toxic gel "tube" that was permanently affixed to the lid of a water bottle (or similar container) and would keep water or other cool liquids cool. I included information in my patent to allow for warming version of the same technology--to be used to keep hot liquids warm--like coffee, tea, soups, hot chocolate, etc.

Now, I have seen a few kids carrying around these "cool core" type water bottles, but my patent attorney says many companies find "backhanded" ways around ideas such as mine, and as long as they are able to "tweak" the idea enough so it doesn't represent the patented idea, then it's perfectly legal!! UGH!!

Someday, I hope it pans out, until then.....back to the drawing board!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I hope the next big thing is a cordless vac that doesn't loose it's power. Like it runs on static electricity which it gains from the friction of rubbing against carpet. So it virtually never runs out of power! That would be awesome.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 12:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i wish the boys who thought up and made facebook never did A fuckin hate facebook all it has done is cause drama in my house
    DeeDee737

Answer by DeeDee737 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My girls are into sillybandz right now, and they have sillyringz out now too. I don't see why they are so poular but seems like kids of all ages love them!
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Hell, in the winter there's a ton of static electricity in the AIR! At least around me, I seem to get shocked by EVERYTHING, even things I didn't think could shock you. I get shocked bad, I see blue electricity shocks, and hear it, too. It's bad.

Lori, that sucks ass. I'd like to see a someone be able to eliminate loopholes! Wouldn't that be awesome?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2010