Why can I not ask a question here in Money and Work without getting bombarded with the "latest, greatest" work at home opportunity?

I mean seriously, do people not read questions any more? I could understand if I asked about that particular company or if I stated I was looking for a work at home job or business, but if I am asking a very specific question, please don't "advertise" your business. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• You not that I didn't post my company, my earnings, my "great website" with my comment. I don't feel the need to-I am having great success and if others want to know about it, they can come read my journals! I don't push anything down anyone's throat, as it's extremely nerve racking.

I will let you know that a close friend told me I could never do what I'm doing with any success in this economy. Man, I'm sure glad I didn't listen to her. She was WAY OFF HER TARGET! LOL
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 3:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• One word: desperation.
    They HAVE to constantly recruit new suckers, er I mean people, into their MLMs. I can't tell you how many time I've been hounded and harrassed in my real life by these people. Yeah, I want to sign up so I can be as annoying as you are, right?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Because they don't make nearly as much as they claim doing their little job. And they are desperately clinging to false hope that by begging on here that everyone might fall for the scheme and join the team and use them as a reference.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The question at hand says, offering it when it's unrelated to the question. I think the OP was pretty specific, reasonable and covered all grounds when posting this question, yet people are still defending themselves....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• if you think they are spamming their ads then press the report button , i put an arrow to where its located.. do you see it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• totally agree.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Or they use a siggy saying "helping mom's work from home" so they can answer every question with it no matter what it is...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i can admit i do it too but not with my direct sales company but with my website. i want moms to know there are more than one and some of us actually verify these jobs before we post them to our blogs or whatever. I just like helping moms, i cant help it. im tired of seeing work here work here bs. im tired of seeing people fall for the data entry crap and waste their time watching videos and then finding out they have to spend money..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• HappyMom2-2, You are one of the main ones. I shouldn't have to say "not looking for work" or JUST a question..." If anywhere in my post does not say "I am looking for work, or I need an at home job", then don't advertise, because for one its annoying, and 2 unless your paying Cafemom the $20,000 it costs to advertise on here, it's not allowed.

Swaney06, I have only noticed you do it when someone asks not when it's not asked for or unrelated.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ^LOL...you tell 'em.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2010