My DD is almost 17 months old, Going to get her Pics taken.. Is it weird or considered Perverted If she has a pic done with out her diaper and you can see the little Butt cheeks?

What do you think.. Her sitting with her blankey and facing the wall in black and white with the color of the blanket showing..

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds cute. I'm getting my 15 mo sons pics taken this week. I would love to try something like that, but I'm going to Sears and I'm afraid he will take off running around the store naked!! lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sounds cute! We don't have much time to be naked in public and cute at the same time. I think the country has gone a little pedifile crazy. Not to say it isn't a serious problem. I don't think there is anything wrong with a naked baby.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sounds very classy to me!
    pianonightstars

Answer by pianonightstars at 9:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• they are way cute pics...but as a mom who took a pic of my son at 6 months old on a sheep skin there is hell to pay for it when they are teens. If you are willing to hide it or ride out the hystronics later on go for it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I have a similar pic of my now nine year old son, I have to hide it from him as he is hell bent on destroying it! LOL
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 9:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I love baby butt pics. I have one of each of my kids, not a professional pic but still. It does sound like a good pic. Just so it doesn't show the genitals especially for a professional pic.
    Kiddz4x

Answer by Kiddz4x at 9:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• My mother-in-law got a picture of our oldest daughter taken like that for Christmas for my last year (2007) and she was just over a year old. So i think it's fine. it sounds like you plan on doing it in a very tastefull way.
    kk11mk12

Answer by kk11mk12 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Go for it girl, I look at it as a mile stone and something to keepsake. There cute and it's something that you can show there boy/girlfriends in the future. lol
    griffinsone1

Answer by griffinsone1 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It's not perverted, it's absolutely adorable! I love naked baby butt cheek pics - I got some of my son! I'm sure it will bug him when he's older...
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• That's cute!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008