i think i might b prenant???but not sure

so i got my period but it only last 2 1/2 days when i'm usually a 5-7day girl. Then for the 1st 3 days after my period stopped i had slight cramping and on the 5th day i had a trace of blood in my urine only could tell from the toilet paper, has anyone ever experienced anything like this and b pregnant????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding. I would just take a test to be sure or go tothe doctor and get a blood test.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 11:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• what is implantation bleeding????
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Implantaion bleeding is when the fertilized egg attaches itself to your uterus, and the fetus is all set to grow! I would take a test to be sure. Good luck.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would take a home pregnancy test to be sure. It may have been implantation bleeding because it sounds as though you had a light version of your period. Good luck!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i hope so...not really trying to b pregnant at this time!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010