I'm so confused right now..

A friend & I got in a fight after she wouldnt stop talking crap about my kid & I told her if she said another word about him I would beat her ass. Well she was mad at me for threatening her, WE. So she has been posting things on FB & i know how she operates, they were about me. I havent talked to her in a week & then today her FB post says :happy to be getting rid of unwanted things in my life" I thought it might be about me, but wasnt sure, still never said anything, but she messages me saying "btw my post today has nothing to do with you, since you seem to think they R all abou t you." Isaid, I didnt think it was & all she said was NM & then thats it.. The day after the fight she put up a post about hypocrites & I thought that was about me, so I put up something else about hypocrites, I know Childish of me, then she wrote some people think its all about them. So I had planned to delete her, then she messages me, so what now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Its a TOXIC realtionship. you guys are not met to be friends! If a friendship needs that much work. Is it really worth it. BTW if someone talked "crap" about my kids... I would have cut the cord right then and there.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Get over your childish fight and actually talk to her about why you were upset and apologize for threatening her bc that was the wrong way to deal with the situation. A childish fight and bickering like that is not worth losing a good friend.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds like a toxic friendship. I would delete her and end the friendship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• well you dont deserve what she did to you that is not a friend im sorry but you deserve a better friend that would treat you better with respect & love but you should talk to her & tell her how you feel but if you want to keep your friendship then talk with but if it dont work then you can find a better friend that she was im sorry you so called friend treated you this way but i hope it works for you whatever you choose
    Anonymous

• Good friends are hard to come by. Makeup. If you cannot, then let it fade away.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• OP:
    The reason I have even kept this stupid fight going, and havent apologized is because she gets upset over everything and I am constantly apologizing and Im tired of always being the one to say sorry. I agree I should apologize for threatening her, but she should also apologize for talking about my child. I dont think I want to be friends with her anymore, and she moves in February, but I dont want her like turning and running the other way if we see eachother out and about.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would move on. No one needs that kind of drama in their life especially if they aren't a family member.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• This seems really childish and juvenile...let her go..you don't need childish people in your life. You already have children!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010