im wondering why

why do some people get mad over answers or tell them to not answer? last tiem i checked this was a free country correct? why are you gonna be mad when you posted the question in a public forum ? pleasae anyone? why all the wel dont answers then i thought you could answer what ever you wanted to ? am i wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Its a free country now... hope it stay that way after this election...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• They get mad at the women that post anonymously and are being totally rude on purpose.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i just thought it od cause i saw some good answers truthful answerrs and they went off and yelled at them to just ignore the post next time and not to answer it .. but the answer is probably what me and a few others what would had said the same thing
    Anonymous

• Some just get a knot in their panties when they don't hear what they want to hear. When they ask an OPINION and get it..they are upset. I try not to waste my time on it and move on. They will grow up, move on or remain someone elses issue.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think sometimes people just get nasty for no reason. Other times, people are not hearing what they want. Either way is wrong. If they are asking a question, anyone on here should be able to give an honest opinion. Otherwise, they should be asking in a group where they know people share their views!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• The problem is people will go off on a tanget and yell about something unrelated instead of *answering the question* such as what formula should I use -- someone will always answer breast milk which last time i checked was not a brand of formula. So, if you're not going to ANSWER the question, then you shouldn't bother answering the question.
    Anonymous

• There are two sides to the coin, really. There are women who go off, indulging themselves emotionally because they can post anonymously, being rude or mean without answering the question, at least in any helpful manner. Then there are ones who cry "well don't answer then" when they get answers that, while honest, aren't what they want to hear, so they're essentially acting like a child putting his hands over his ears and saying "nummanummanumma".
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• too much drama....if you don't like what someone has to say, you should just shrug it off.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes it is a free country and I too get irritated over the same questions posted over and over again like...what are you going to be for Halloween?...or Could I be pregnant?...but I also try to keep in mind that RUDE and INYERESTING are NOT the same thing! There is no need for all the bashing that goes on.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2008