How do I change my pass word??? I tried what the direction said, but there is no word "pass word" listed to click on.

Friendsaug2007

Asked by Friendsaug2007 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I went to home and then privacy up to basic info. found password in there
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 12:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i found this:

Here's how to change the password associated with your CafeMom account: If the page asks you to login, do so & it will take you to the correct page!

Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Scroll down to 'Change Password' and click on the button. A pop-up window will appear.
    Enter your old password, then your new password (two times). Click the 'Submit' button.
    The pop-up window will disappear and you will return to the 'Edit Personal Details: Basics' page.
    <>The CafeMom Admin Team

lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 12:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You may get an error message but before you panic sign out then sign back in with your new password, it should work. I just changed mine and it kept telling me the old password didn't match or something like that. If you run into problems you can contact CM from the sign in page without being signed on.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010