Do you ever wake up the next morning... adult content

...after sex from the previous night only to realize that you missed some clean up?

I do from time to time. It's hardly ever the crusty stuff on random places of my body; it's usually down there that gets missed. I clean up everywhere afterward, but I can't get everything. Once I found some of the crusty stuff in my bell button, but that doesn't happen often; he's good about cleaning up after himself.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 11:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG, Best Question EVER!

Yep, I've been there. Not often, but it's happened. It's actually sort of humbling, you think you're all growed up and can take care of yer bizness and one morning you find your downstairs all glued together. BaDOW, you're a stupid kid again.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No..
    Anonymous

• no,,,I always go to the bathroom afterwards and go potty and clean up. I have gotten infections in the past and I cant leave the stuff you talk about anywhere that might start infection
    Anonymous

• well i try to clean up as well as I can, but I have woken up in the morning and gravity takes over and I leak (we dont use condoms since I am on the pill)
    Anonymous

• Often lol. That's when I know it's time to change the sheets :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nope
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 12:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• sorry eww no never happened
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2010