What good deed have you done lately?

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 12:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try to do something good and random every day. (As my Overlord Misha Collins demands! :) )

Some days, it's waving someone through traffic when they're stuck in a blind spot. The other night, it was letting a man with a handbasket go ahead of me in the line at the store since I had an overflowing cart. I donate to charity when I can.

I don't do these things to be self-righteous or superior, or because I expect any kind of reward. I do them because it is right and kind and that is the example I want to make to the world.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't toot my own horn... I just try to help others, and do right by people, it usually comes back to you tenfold..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I kept my mouth shut and let them live.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I like what Mrsleftlane said......I do help out buy volunteering at school and at the local thrift store that sells it's donations and gives all proceeds to the hospital and nursing home. The school even wanted to hire me as a sub Aide and I turned it down, I like to just stick with volunteering to help out with the kids. I know that if I'm the best I can be to others then it will come back to me later in life.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I donate to Goodwill I am not mean to people @ random,I help others when they need help :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2010