Blackberry PDA users...I have a question

I am hoping to get a Blackberry Curve tomorrow. Honestly, I want it for several reasons but the main reason is I want to be able to not have to remember to take a piece of paper to the grocery store..I want to put my grocery list on it. Does it have a program that will EASILY allow me to do this? It would be nice if I could type it in as I go throughout the week and save it, then "cross" it off as I put the item in my basket.

Thoughts?

And I'm anon b/c I don't want family here on CM to know my business.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Entertainment

• They have an application you can download to your blackberry that is for grocery lists. Go to handango.com and you should be able to find it there.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I love the I phone check that out at the apple web site applications
    Anonymous

• it has an icon you can scroll to for list making.. i have had several cell phones, and bought the curve, and i hate it.. its a nice phone dont get me wrong, but mine has a track ball, and most people i know with one, theres have also broken. The keys get loose after a while.. i am a huge texter, so i need something with a qwerty keyboard, but wow.. i shopped around too, and my next phone wont be the blackberry curve.. i can turn this one in and get a new phone just like this one, but why.. it will break just like the previous one.. i dont want to try and talk you out of it, just wanted to give my consumer report. Good luck.. you can check on line, and do some compairing, att has that opp.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008