Only napping in the car.

My 7 month old usually only like to take naps in the car. How do I get her to sleep inside without her having herself cry herself to sleep. N if you have any tips on how to get her to sleep through the night without crying herself to sleep that would be great!

Trishy7

Asked by Trishy7 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I read a book call the 90 Minute Baby Sleep Program by Dr. Polly Moore. It is all about watching you babies natural awake and sleep cycles. My daughter had similar issues. Especially at night. If you have further questions you can message me. It is a lot of info for this space. But it is a great way to help you figure out your babies natural sleep cycle. And no crying.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• there are thngs that you can attach to the bed that willl make it feel like a car... i hear that really works
    ruthsmommy

Answer by ruthsmommy at 10:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2008