What are supposed to be doing right now?

I should be cleaning the bathrooms

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 12:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm getting ready to ride my elliptical... I just rearranged my living room, and taking a break.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Nothing.................................. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i wish i had something iam supposed to be doing everything done
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i really should be washing clothes but i dont feel like it lol..maybe ill talk my so into it sense hes off today lol..but i also should be geting stuff ready for the baby shower
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I should be cleaning the kitchen. lol. But today is one of those stay-in-you-jammies, snuggle-with-your-babies, do-the-laundry kinda days.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I should be cleaning the house but I just can't bring myself to do it... My "time of the month" is a "time every so many months" due to issues I have and so when I get one, it is the worst and I feel like I can't do anything. So the past couple days things have been let go alittle more than I would usually let it.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I should be doing my Chemistry homework and studying oh...and DH wants me to have a resume done by the time he gets out of work. I lost my job 3 weeks ago and we can't live on just his income.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010