Weird taste in the water....

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend stopped and bought me a gallon of ice mountain water the other night and I drank some and told him it tasted funny, he said I was being dramatic so I kept drinking it but it had a metal type taste... I drank 1/2 the gallon than had my mom taste it and she said it was metally tasting too... would that just be the minerals in it or could it be somthing that could harm the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• PROBABLY THE MINERALS I THINK ALL ICE MOUNTAIN WATER TASTES THAT WAY BUT THAT COULD JUST BE ME
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I agree, I dont like its taste, and you are probably more sensitive now then you were before, your senses are stronger.

Kristi Landis
    OBGYN Nurse by Day
    Passion Party Gal by Night
    www.partiesbykristi.com
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 9:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• ICE mountain water is mineral water...you are just tasting the minerals...

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008