is something wrong need advice????

I'm 34 wks pregnant I have high blood pressure and the last urine test that was done they found a little protein in it. So I was made to take the 12 hour protein test which I was told that I would find out today about. Over the weekend I was in pain every time I would get up to walk and now this morning especially in the last couple of hours I can barely get up and walk I have tremendous pain in my pelvic area and in between my hips have an extreme amount of pressure in my bowels like I have to go and it's really crampy. My back is really sore and I have been having some contractions but they are about 27 mins apart and are really intense when I'm walking or laying on my side. Am I trying to go into labor or am I getting prepared for labor I never had this with my daughter. I'm also suppose to be on bed rest and baby has received 2 steroid shots due to my preterm labor this feels different from my preterm labor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Please call your OB/GYN office ASAP! They are the best people to help you out & can put you on a monitor to see if you are in fact, in labor. Good luck :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would suspect pre-term labour, even without the protein issue. The fact that it's different from the first time is because it is. Second pregnancies rarely look or feel the same as the first ones.

Why are you walking when you're on bed rest?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think you are in labor call your OB/GYN NOW
    krystal2010

Answer by krystal2010 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Please call your OB or Midwife. They can instruct you what to do better than I could, as they know your history. Lots of luck to you!
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• First if you were ordered bed rest than you should follow it. That's serious stuff. Doctors don't give orders like that lightly.... if you're having pre-term labour you should definetely talk to your doc ASAP.
    ddsladyx

Answer by ddsladyx at 4:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010