Misspelling

When you read posts that are badly misspelled and are just one huge sentence, do you continue to read it? Do you post, or just skip it all together?

MountainMomma3

Asked by MountainMomma3 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually try to make my way through it, but if it is really bad I just skip it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It depends on the situation and the question. If I think they're just all around unable to spell and such, but actually need help. I will answer anyhow. If it is a BS question and in the 'Just For Fun' section or something, then I may answer it (if it is an interesting question) or skip it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I answer it. Im not good with punctuation but Im not uneducated. I think some people may not be good at typing thats all.
    MoMMyto2971

Answer by MoMMyto2971 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Depends ... I'm not that great with spelling myself or proofreading my posts (which is why we need an EDIT for these things). However, if it is ridiculously horrid, I will try reading some of the responses to try and figure it out.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010