weaves,?

does anyone know any reall good human hair not any yaki but human thats vesatile? im mexican,black,&belizian & my hair is really thicke & curly so to avoid the hassle of straighting it i just put weaves in my hair ive been wearing weaves since iwas teen ager & its actually really god because it helps my hair grow but the hair ive been using is called Boby boss,&Cappely imeen thats really good human hair & it lasts me up 3 months but i was looking to try something else so if you know of any good human hair that lasts&doesnt burn out& thats versatile let me know:)!
thanks loves:-*

p.s ignorant people,hold on to your rude comments

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 12:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• bein AA i have never put weave in unless i was gettin braids..but only thing i could think of is to go on natural weave.com i think its called.my lil sis lives for weave...lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2010