Do some moms on here just defend their friends or join in...

on insulting and being rude to people for companionship?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i try to defend my friends..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't have any friends in the Answers section. I do defend my friends in the Showdown section though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have seen people gang up on someone that one of them doesn't agree with. Posting stupid pictures and making fun of them instead of just answering the question at hand.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I just answer the questions. Not defending anyone in particular. I just speak my mind really. I'm not the gang up on someone type. Also when someone leaves a comment on a question, you can't hear the tone they have KWIM? A lot of times people aren't being ganged up on.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I think it's just a general mob mentality, blood in the water, kind of thing. There are a few cliques but they are mostly ideological changing with the category. So while one group of ladies defend each in politics in religion they rip each other apart.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Of course they do.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• some people feel the need to control things.most of the moms are cool. then you get the off the wall moms with very strong opinions. have you every of passive -aggressive behavior.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2010