I asked the dental question...

The problem with my daughter missing school is she missed tons last year do to health reasons. And just finished the last of her work for last year 2 days before this school year began.
So... yes I am worried about her missing a day. And having to explain all that is probably what I should have done, but jumping all over someone to feel apart of a group is another thing all together!

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• I guess it makes some women feel really good to hide behind a computer screen and try to make others feel like shit. If that's what it takes to make them feel good, you should probably be feeling pretty sad for them right now. Try not to let it bother you, just know there are some pretty pathetic people out there and don't let them bring you down to their level =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My kids usually miss a lot of school but missing a hour or two at the end of the day should be fine. The hard stuff usually comes in the mornings.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Yes, I saw the comments on your other question and couldn't believe it. I agree with skittles1108 that you don't want to come down to their level. And good for you for teaching your child that good attendance at school is really important. You are teaching good values.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2010