For mothers who experienced premature labor, what were some of your symptoms prior to labor?

Before you actually ended up in full blown labor, did you experience any thing "questionable"? Any signs? Symptoms?

MommieLex

Asked by MommieLex at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had preterm at 22 weeks i felt a lot of crampng my grandmother was the one who freaked they stopped it but other then the cramps that was it
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i had my son at 33 weeks I was spoting and woke up at 3m with strong contractions but I would talk to your Doc to be safe
    Anonymous

• i never showed anything my daughter was 5 weeks early and I woke up in the middle of the night and I had to go the bathroom really bad. Then next thing I new was on my way to the bathroom my water broke i screamed ( no pain just scared) i took a shower then when to the doc i never had any labor i ended up having a c section I was bleeding to much but i never had anything that shoed me i was going to be early
    Cheyanne-mom

Answer by Cheyanne-mom at 10:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I had my son at 32 weeks. A few days before I had cramping and back pain. Then my water broke - that was enough!!
    CBodden

Answer by CBodden at 1:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2008