macroni and cheese

looking for easy mac and cheese thanks

Debbie36

Asked by Debbie36 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I buy the kind that you boil the noodles and add the cheese sauce packet that's not the powder. like velveta shells and cheese, but store brand.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• make a flour butter sauce, add milk and cheese. add cooked noodles. you can serve from the pot or bake with cheese or cubed bread on top for 20 minutes at 350ish.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Check parenting.com. They have a few. I like to steem brocoli and mix it in. Good way to get veggies in w/o making another side dish
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I make this all the time and the family LOVES IT! Sometimes I'll add ham & green beans to it and make it a meal.

The Lady's Cheesy Mac

4 cups cooked elbow macaroni, drained
    2 cups grated Cheddar
    3 eggs, beaten
    1/2 cup sour cream
    4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon pepper
    1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Once you have the macaroni cooked and drained, place in a large bowl and while still hot and add the Cheddar. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and add to the macaroni mixture. Pour macaroni mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Top with additional cheese, if desired.
    dntbgmeb4cofe

Answer by dntbgmeb4cofe at 4:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008