Why is it that sometimes when you ask a question all the answers you get are the ones that agree with you, which isnt what you wanted to know??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I just had to do that. I think the reason is that a lot people who post "questions" here aren't really looking for actual answers they are looking for support, justification or proof that they are right. They already have an idea in their head about what the answer should be. Since that is what they look for when they post, they answer back that way. The other big thing is the credits. They have nothing constructive to add or no real thoughts on the issue but the points and the awards for answering drive them to say something so they fake it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:37 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't get what you are saying. Most people on here want you to agree with them....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Why would you ask a question and not want anyone to agree with you? Are you just looking to start drama with the people who dont agree with you?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Its not that I dont want people to agree with me...I want to know the other side of it and why they think that way...I am just curious....it is part of my nature....and no im not trying to start drama
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeah seriously. I totally agree!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I know I mean I feel weird for asking someone to disagree with me but I really want to know what the opposite side thinks and why
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2010