What is the most memorable moment you and your SO/HUbby shared?

I want to know what other people call "specail" "memorable" moments that they have shared with their partners.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Our honeymoon - we went on a booze cruise - he lost his glasses in the atlantic ocean, we got back to the hotel room, he put his head on my shoulder and threw up all over my back. LMAO!!!! Then I stripped him naked, put him in the shower and called the maid to help me clean everything up - he appeared from the shower still drunk, singing, naked, and wet. The maid cracked up laughing and so did I!
    Sorry - not romantic - but so totally funny! I never have let him live this down!!!!!
    Anonymous

• our first kiss
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Our first time in the back seat of his car, on a counrty road in the middle of the night
    Anonymous

• I think alot is special like nice conversations and stuff, but the #1 would be the birth of our daughter. He was really proud of me that made me feel wonderful.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• This is a hard one because there have been so many. He and I were friends for several years before we started seeing each other, and we have moments there as well.

For me, the best times started after we started seeing each other. Our first kiss, the day he took me and the kids to the shelter and away from my ex, the day he proposed to me, our wedding, and many more. I can't pick just one...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• The first time we made love. :) It was heaven.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 10:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• When we eloped.
    Anonymous

• The day I had my daughter. Seeing his face when I was pushing.

january12984

Answer by january12984 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Hmm...up to this point, probably the first time we spent the night together and the first time he saw our daughter on the ultrasound screen. So magical =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Our first date. I picked him up from the airport after knowing him for maybe 2 weeks. It was great. Also, our first concert together. Everytime I hear those songs I am there again.
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2008