So quick question....... adult content

if you have seen interview with a vampire then you that when you are turned into a vampire as a little girl you stay a little girl so the question of the day is

"if you were turned into a vampire while you had an erection would be stuck that way"

TMI button is for those that like to report everything, LOL!

Ericha7

Asked by Ericha7 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floor

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I'm sorry...that made me laugh. I have no idea....

My husband and his friends were asking the question not too long ago that if they knew they were going to die within a couple of hours and decided to pop a whole bunch of Viagra would they die with an erection and/or would it ever go down...and, as far as I know, the answer is YES they would, and NO it wouldn't go down...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL no. Vampires a are dead, which means no blood flow so there is no way it would stay hard.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LMAO (Thats all I can say.)
    AugustMidge

Answer by AugustMidge at 1:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LOL oh may i never though about that. I am surprised with myself.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Using that logic, yes. But being turned is very painful and I am sure that any erection a man had would instantly go down as soon as the fangs entered and the pain began.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Plus how can any man stay hard after being bitten like that! Not much of a turn on for most men.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• LMAO! Hmmm...interesting question. I like it! I'd like to think...yes. LOL. But, on a factual note...I used to have a girlfriend whose dad was a mortician. ICK - I know, right! anyway - he says that due to rigormortis, men will generally have an erection when he is "processing" them. It stands to reason (pun intended if you please lol) since rigormortis is the stiffening of the muscles of the body. And, the penis is one solid muscle. So, that having been said - men can take pride in knowing they will have an erection even in death. LMAO. And - please - don't anybody get offended by this little (or big heehee) factoid.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't think so, because you have to go through death before the change is complete. On the other hand, I've read the Vampire Chronicles and from the way Lestat writes, you would think they have a permanent erection! Those are some seriously sex-crazed vamps.

Oh and I just HAVE to add ... they made such a HUGE mistake in casting Tom Cruise as Lestat. He is NOT a tall blond with wicked blue eyes.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i say limp for their undead life
    jessicawhite07

Answer by jessicawhite07 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2010