help odd ? but not sure what to do?

My 18 year old has never had sex but she does masterbate well she asked me a question about female ejaculation because i guess after words that happens and she didn't know if she was urinating and so she says after every time she has an orgasm that happens so iam guessing shes ejaculation but she says its a lot like it will soak through a towel? Is that normal...i only ask because my orgasms with my hubby arent like that. She also said that once after she had an orgasm she did a bit of bm just a little she said...Thats never happened to me so i told her we would make an appt. with her doctor should i be concerned??? i know this is a very odd topic but i was concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Female ejaculation of that amount is pretty rare, but not unheard of. As far as the BM, I would recommend she mention it to her doc. It could be nothing and jsut an accident because of all the muscles contracting after orgasm, or it could be a sign of a problem with her rectum.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sounds a little odd. I'd recommend having her go to the doc (one she's really to talk to) and get all the info from them. I'm sure it's not uncommon, but there may be reasons for there being so much. Did you google it? Lots of good sites out there with medical advise on these topics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• That can be normal.

Doesnt sound odd at all. She may have done a little BM because she was just that relaxed.

As for the soaking..thats happened to me a few times and to lots of people I know.

keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I am prone to soaking too. So yeah, it can be normal, depending on the person. Also, it's not unknown for some urine to escape also during orgasm.

If she's really worried, a good OBGYN checkup might ease her mind.
    LisaAC

Answer by LisaAC at 9:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i think it is so cool that your daughter can talk to you about something like this and you are open minded enough to let your daughter talk to you. i am aspiring to be like you.

what your daughter is experience sounds like female ejaculation. some women can gush ans soak the entire bed. the bm part is something new but i dont think you should be concerned maybe when she reached orgasm her biles were full kinda like when you have a baby they ask if you passed your biles b/c what ever is in there is going to come out. so when she climax her muscles relax and some bm came out.
    mom2gavahnyaand

Answer by mom2gavahnyaand at 11:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2008